- 1 1/4 cup (250g) cooked black beans drained
- 1/2 cup (60g) unprocessed cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (60g) 100% natural almond butter or peanut butter
- 2 tbsp (21g) coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup (90g) pitted Medjool dates
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional: 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or dried fruit
- Blend together all ingredients (except walnuts) in your food processor until perfectly smooth! Add in nuts or fruit and mix until evenly distributed.
- Press in a loaf baking pan – non stick or lined with baking parchment and place in the fridge for an hour before slicing in to 18 squares.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week in a seal tight container or freezer for up to a month.
Makes 18 servings
Serving size: 1 fudge brownie
Total Fat 3.8g
Sodium 3mg - 0%
Dietary Fiber 3.8g