- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp parsley
- 1/8 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 lb fresh salmon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: slice of lemon for serving
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic, parsley, thyme and lemon juice for your marinade.
- Brush the olive oil mixture all over the salmon and sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper over top.
- Bake salmon for 20-25 minutes or until salmon is slightly opaque in the middle and flakes easily.
- Optional: serve with lemon slice and squeeze a little extra lemon juice over top.