- ¼ dry oats
- · 1 egg
- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cottage cheese
- 1/8 cup milk
- ¼ cup berries or 1/2 sliced banana (can mix with badder or use for topping)
- Optional: cinnamon and vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp real maple syrup
- Spray pan with cooking spray or coconut oil and heat to a medium heat
- Combine all ingredients (except berries) in a small bowl and blend with an immersion blender or mix together until all ingredients are fully mixed
- If you want to add in your fruit, mix that in now and then pour batter onto the warm pan to form four medium-sized pancakes, or 1 big large pancake
- Allow to cook until edges start to harden, about three minutes
- Flip pancakes and allow to cook until batter is no longer runny, about two more minutes
- Can top the pancakes with syrup, pumpkin spice, banana slices, berries or even drizzle natural peanut butter on top!
**This is can prepared the night before and stored in the fridge. When ready to eat, warm up in microwave and add your favorite toppings!