1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes
1 cucumber (peeled and diced)
4 oz feta cheese
2 tbsp minced onion
1 handful parsley, minced (about 2 tbsp)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
Pepper to taste
1. Cut cherry tomatoes in halves and add to bowl. (if using regular tomatoes – chop into a medium dice)
2. Peel one cucumber and dice then add to same bowl as tomatoes
3. Remove pit and skin from avocado. Dice into medium pieces then add to bowl.
4. Crumble the feta and add to bowl
5. Add minced red onion and minced parsley to bowl.
6. Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar and black pepper – pour over salad.
7. Toss altogether gently and serve right away.
8. If refrigerating, don’t add the avocado until you are ready to serve.