- 1 Spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Lightly grease baking sheet
- Place spaghetti squash cut sides down on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes (preheat oven to 350 degree F) or place cut sides down on plate and microwave for 10 minutes
- While squash is baking, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Sautee onion in oil until tender. Add garlic, and sautee for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, and cook only until tomatoes are warm.
- Use a large spoon to scoop the stingy pulp from the squash, and place in a medium bowl. Toss with the sautéed vegetables, feta cheese and basil. Serve warm.